CVS Pro Partner
This support is for developers integrating CVS Professional into a commercial application - eg:
- server side trigger based integration used in build management systems or defect tracking systems
- client side integration so that applications can browse for CVS Pro servers, build connection strings and other functions of the CVSAPI
- application integration where CVS Pro is used to perform change management (checkin/checkout)
CVS Pro Partner 1st year support includes:
- 1 day CVS Pro Fundamentals on site training for 3 senior developers/architects;
- 1 day CVS Integration Workshop for up to 5 developers to bring specific implementation questions to a senior March Hare developer;
- up to 20 developers licensed to use the CVS Professional software, telephone and e-mail support and electronic documentation;
- priority feature request support (features may incur additional cost).
NOTE 1: All APIs are C++. Applications requiring a Java interface will need to use JNI. Applications requiring a C/Pascal interface will need to use a C++ wrapper.
NOTE 2: This support is designed for the developers of a commercial application that incorporates CVS Suite or CVS Professional and specifically does not include any customer licenses (can be purchased in bulk or by each customer as requried). This developer support excludes:
- "Production" or "Customer" support - select CVS Level 2,3,4,5 or 6 depending on the requirements.
- "Customer" Licenses
- Multi Site repository replication (this is a customer support issue)
- CVS for iSeries
NOTE 3: 2nd, 3rd year support is negotiated based on your requirements and can optionally be included into a VAR agreement (where CVS Professional is sold as a part of your application).
NOTE 4: March Hare Software do not support 3rd party client libraries (eg: Pure Java clients). CVS Professional is a rapidly evolving application driven by customer demand for greater security and support for legislation and CM best practice - it is not possible to "replicate" this functionality into an infinite number of customer applications - so the single reference implementation is CVSAPI (CVSNT).