CVS Pro Partner
This support is for developers integrating CVS Suite (CVSNT) into a commercial application - eg:
- server side trigger based integration used in build management systems or defect tracking systems
- client side integration so that applications can browse for CVS Pro servers, build connection strings and other functions of the CVSAPI
- application integration where CVS Pro is used to perform change management (checkin/checkout)
CVS Pro Partner 1st year support includes:
- 1 day CVS Pro Fundamentals on site training for 3 senior developers/architects;
- 1 day CVS Integration Workshop for up to 5 developers to bring specific implementation questions to a senior March Hare developer;
- up to 20 developers licensed to use the CVS Professional software, telephone and e-mail support and electronic documentation;
- priority feature request support (features may incur additional cost).
NOTE 1: On site training is within continental USA, UK/Europe or Australia/New Zealand. Customer to provide room, whiteboard, projector etc.
NOTE 2: All APIs are C++. Applications requiring a Java interface will need to use JNI. Applications requiring a C/Pascal interface will need to use a C++ wrapper. Applications requiring a .NET C# interface will need to use CVS Suite 2009-6264 and later.
NOTE 3: This support is designed for the developers of a commercial application that incorporates CVS Suite (CVSNT) and specifically does not include any customer licenses (can be purchased in bulk or by each customer as requried). This developer support excludes:
- "Production" or "Customer" support - select CVS Support Level 'self', 'silver', 'gold' or 'platinum' depending on the requirements.
- "Customer" Licenses
- Multi Site repository replication (this is a customer support issue)
- CVS for iSeries
NOTE 4: 2nd, 3rd year support is negotiated based on your requirements and can optionally be included into a VAR agreement (where CVS Suite (CVSNT) is sold as a part of your application).
NOTE 5: March Hare Software do not support 3rd party client libraries (eg: Pure Java clients). CVS Suite is a rapidly evolving application driven by customer demand for greater security and support for legislation and CM best practice - it is not possible to “replicate” this functionality into each customer application - so the single reference implementation is CVSAPI (CVSNT).