CM Suite 2008 (EVS)
A powerful engine for Change Management with support for a wide variety of business processes and clients.
Available on or before April 17th, 2009 (evaluation download available now).
Subversion and CVS/CVSNT
Supports SVN, CVS and CVSNT clients.
1 license = 1 person
CM Suite has a simple licensing scheme. For each person who uses the client(s) or server simply purchase an additional copy of CM Suite (EVS). This licenses the person to use the server side Bugzilla/Mantis/Jira integration, the release manager and the workspace manager and Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008 Integration (SCCI). The license also allows the person to have a single electronic or printed copy of the eBook.
Technical support by E-mail for 120 daysAccess to all patches for CM Suite 2008
You may e-mail our global support centre to report problems. We also offer a complete online issue management system so you can track issues online. Annual technical support and software maintenance (access to patches) can be purchased separately.
You will be alerted to CM Server (EVS/EVSMANAGER) and CVS Suite security issues and patches on to your e-mail address used during purchase. Annual technical support and software maintenance (access to patches) can be purchased separately. Keep your server and clients operating perfectly together by applying tested updates from March Hare Software.
Complimentary upgrade to CM Suite 2009
You will receive a free upgrade to CM Suite 2009. Annual technical support and software maintenance (access to patches) can be purchased separately.
CM Suite support is limited to
CM Suite support excludes
- Supported operating environments (See minimum software and hardware requirements).
- Supported versions of EVS, EVSMANAGER, CVSNT, TortoiseCVS, WinCVS, ReleaseManager, CVS Suite Studio and Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008 (SCCI) Integration.
Your customer area login will give you access to the current supported versions
- Repository must be stored in an SQL database accessible to the server and a local disk must be available for some repository files and not be scanned by a virus scanner.
- Checkout directory should be stored on a local drive to the workstation, however we offer limited support for checkout to a network drive (contact sales if you require more information).
- Problems must be reproducible by following a sequence of instructions
- Problems must be reported using the guidelines described in the CM Suite eBook.
- Windows 95/98 and 2000/XP/Vista Media Center editions
- Performance problems and Stress problems (problems which occur when a command is ran over and over again)
- Support for CVS/CVSNT Server versions prior to CVS Suite 2008
- Multiple CM Server (EVS), CVS or CVSNT server versions on one machine
- iSeries, Solaris, HPUX and all 64 bit operating systems are not supported (64 bit processors running a 32 bit supported operating system and 64 bit processors running 32 bit applications are supported).