CVS Suite 2009R2 (CVSNT)
Meet the world’s most popular versioning system. Again. Get to work quickly simply and reliably on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux. CVS Suite 2009R2 delivers many new features which make it easier than ever to version any file you work with on your computer.
CVS Suite 2009R2 from release 6332 onwards has specific fixes to improve it for Windows 10 - including fixes for TortoiseCVS. You can either run CVS Suite 2009R2 on Windows 10, or you can wait for the release of CVS Suite 2.8.02 coming soon.
1 license = 1 person
CVS Suite has a simple licensing scheme. For each person who uses the client(s) or server simply purchase an additional copy of CVS Suite. This licenses the person to use the high performance server service, plus server side triggers (including the Bugzilla/Mantis/Jira integration), the release manager and the workspace manager and Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008 Integration (SCCI). The license also allows the person to have a single electronic or printed copy of the eBook.
Technical support by E-mail for 120 daysAccess to patches for CVS Suite 2009R2 for 120 days
You may e-mail our global support centre to report problems for the first 120 days from date of purchase. We also offer a complete online issue management system so you can track issues online. Annual technical support and software maintenance (access to patches) can be purchased separately.
You will be alerted to CVS security issues and patches via your e-mail address used during purchase for the first 120 days. Annual technical support and software maintenance (access to patches) can be purchased separately. Keep your server and clients operating perfectly together by applying tested updates from March Hare Software.
CVS Suite support is limited to
CVS Suite support excludes
- Supported operating environments (See minimum software and hardware requirements).
- Supported versions of CVSNT, TortoiseCVS, WinCVS, ReleaseManager, CVS Suite Studio and Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2015 (SCCI) Integration.
Your customer area login will give you access to the current supported versions
- We recommend you purchase annual software maintenance, and if you have more than 8 people relying on the software you purchase annual technical support and software maintenance.
- Repository must be stored on a local drive to the server and not be scanned by a virus scanner.
- Checkout directory should be stored on a local drive to the workstation, however we offer limited support for checkout to a network drive (contact sales if you require more information).
- Problems must be reproducible by following a sequence of instructions
- Problems must be reported using the guidelines described in the CVS Suite eBook.
- Windows 95/98, Windows 2000 and 2000/XP/Vista Media Center editions
- Performance problems and Stress problems (problems which occur when a command is ran over and over again)
- Training (available to purchase separately to customers with Silver or higher support)
- Support for CVS/CVSNT Server versions prior to CVS Suite 2009R2
- Multiple CVS or CVSNT server versions on one machine
- iSeries, Solaris, HPUX and all 64 bit operating systems are not supported (64 bit processors running a 32 bit supported operating system and 64 bit processors running 32 bit applications are supported).